Monday, July 11, 2011

Week 1 EOc; My Voice

All my life I have been taught to choose the more practical things. When it came down to choosing what I want to do with my life I did just that. I chose jobs from book editor to massage therapy. But as the years went by I realized I never wanted to do any of those jobs. One day I heard the quote “a job is only a career if you love what you do.” So I said “why not?” So I chose to move to Vegas and pursue a career in what I love to do: making music. As a musical professional I like to focus on audio production. When I first heard my favorite band play I knew there was nothing else I could do then to pursue a career in music. A lot of people say “music is life” and I truly believe that. Music is all around us, in everything we do, in everything we hear, and even what we see. Music is a powerful force; it can change our mood from the first verse to the second verse. When I make music, I wish to make that one song that makes a person feel like there is more to the world, that there just may be something that was created just for them, the one song that motivates a person to go for what they want, that one song that reminds a person that there is something or someone to live for.

No comments:

Post a Comment