Monday, July 11, 2011

Great Customer Service

I recently moved to Las Vegas, NV and I needed to purchase a new cell phone and to move the number from my mom’s plan to my own. My cell carrier is AT&T. that company has never had good customer service, but where I went to was AT&T Express. The people at this store changed my mind about AT&T. I have never had a better cell phone carrier before. They were out of the cell phone I wanted but informed me quickly that their shipping was going to arrive in an hour and the reserved the phone for me. I was grateful of them because other cell phone companies would say “our delivery will be coming any day now, how about you come back.” AT&T didn’t do that. The employees patiently answer every question I had from what I have to pay for to what places had the best service. I tend to drop my phone and the second I mention getting a protective cover, the employee had one out and was already putting the case on the phone. At first, when I am able, I was going to cancel my number with AT&T and move to Verizon but I was satisfied that I am just going to stay with AT&T Express. I told when I am going to be able to switch my number to my own account and I was told the probability of how much switching will cost. I may stay with AT&T Express for a while now only because I was treated like a person and not just another customer. AT&T’s express line has great customer service and if one person doesn’t know about something they ask another employee for help. AT&T Express truly is “Your World. Delivered.” (Marketing: An Introduction for Education Management Corporation, 10th Edition pg. 11)

No comments:

Post a Comment